CORONA UPDATE 23.11.2020
We would like to thank all our customers for their trust, support and feedback and suggestions during these difficult times. We are working consistently to provide a safe climbing environment for our climbers and a safe working environment for our staff.
We are implementing the following procedures immediately:
- We will provide free masks at all our gyms, if you haven’t brought your own.
- We are improving our gyms’ signages’ clarity and visibility.
- Our customers have already been making wider use of your opening hours, and we would like to encourage this further. From this week onwards Kalasatama will be open also on Thursdays at 8am for our yearly members.
- We are limiting our course sizes to 6 from the beginning of December, and we will be requiring attendees to use masks.
- Salmisaari’s yearly-member sauna is not in use for the foreseeable future.
- Kiipeilyareena will be moving to teleconferencing for all internal meetings.
Let’s work together to ensure that we can continue to enjoy indoor climbing safely and that we don’t have to shut the gyms. Thank you for using masks when climbing and for taking others into consideration!