Beginner Course in Bouldering
Bouldering is very challenging, but still in many ways easy. Bouldering is all about climbing on relatively low walls, without safety harnesses.
The Bouldering Beginners Course will guide you through tips, as well as getting started with safe practices on the wall. The minimum age to attend the course is 12 years. You can ask us about English teaching by email.
Content of the course:
- common warming up methods
- the basics of safe bouldering
- basic climbing techniques and vocabulary
- guided bouldering with the guidance of an experienced coach
- duration 2h
- you can buy one 10 x card at a discounted price of € 75 (includes rental shoes)Price:
- 65 € / person
- There is no student discount on the bouldering beginner course