Beginners Course in Bouldering
Bouldering is very challenging but still so easy to climb on relatively low walls, without safety harnesses. The Bouldering Beginners Course will guide you through tips, as well as getting started with safe practice on your own.
The minimum age to attend the course is 12 years. You can ask us about English teaching by email.
Content of the course:
- short Specifications (incl. accessories)
- common warming up methods
- the basics of safe bouldering
- basic climbing techniques and vocabulary
- guided bouldering with the guidance of an experienced coach
- you can buy one 10 x Boulder Climbing Series card at a discounted price of € 75 (includes loan shoes, € 53 off!)
- 75 € / person
- There is no student discount on the bouldering beginner course