This notice describes how we process personal data of our customers.
As a general rule, we process our customers’ identification, contact and billing information and data the use of services for the provision and development of services. We retain customer data as a general rule, for five years.
Business ID: 2270071-0
p. 0400 415 467
Contact person for data protection issues
Peter Hammer, email@example.com
1. Processing of personal data
As a general rule, we collect and process personal data that you have provided to us when dealing with us, or which are generated when using our services or when using our website. It is never compulsory to provide personal data, but it may limit our ability to provide you with the services you require.
We collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Identifying information, such as name, date of birth and customer number
- Contact information, such as address, telephone number and email address
- Information on the use of services
- Billing information
2. Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
We only collect and process personal data that is necessary for the purposes of our business, to manage our customer relationship and for legitimate commercial purposes.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1. to provide a service and manage customer relationships
We process personal data primarily to provide and deliver to you or to entity you represent with our services and products. In order to do so, we maintain
and manage the customer relationship between you or the entity you represent and us. In this case the processing of personal data is based on a contract between you or the entity you represent and us.
2.2. Development, security and marketing of services and products
We also process personal data to ensure the security and safety of our services, products and website and to improve the development of services and products.
We use CCTV surveillance in our offices to protect property and people visiting our premises.
We segment our customers for marketing purposes, for example, based on their use of our services or their behaviour on our website. In these cases, the processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the appropriate security of our services and websites and in obtaining sufficient and relevant information to develop our services.
We may contact you to tell you about new features of the service or to market and sell you other services. We may also process your personal data for marketing research and customer surveys.
The processing of personal data is based either on your consent or on our legitimate interest in providing information as part of a service and to market our other services to you. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
2.3. Compliance with the law
We may process your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, for example in relation to record keeping or to comply with requests for information from public authorities in accordance with the law.
3. Transfers and disclosures of personal data
We may also transfer personal data to third parties:
- to the extent permitted or required by law, e.g. at the request of a competent authority
- a request for information by a competent authority or in connection with legal proceedings.
- when our partners process personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions
- where we believe that disclosure is necessary for the exercise of our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate wrongdoing or to respond to a request from a public authority
- where your user information is subscribed to and/or linked to your employer and/or your employer’s records, for example, we will disclose your performance data to designated contact persons
- with your consent, to the parties to whom that consent applies.
- No data will be disclosed or transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
5. Retention of personal data
Personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes of this notice. As a general rule, customer data will be kept for five years. Personal data may, where necessary, be kept beyond this period in accordance with the applicable law. Personal data will be deleted when its retention is no longer necessary to fulfil the law or the rights or obligations of either party.
6. Your rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data. You can also request at any time to have your personal data rectification, updating or deletion of your personal data. Please note, however, that personal data which necessary to fulfil the purposes of use specified in this privacy statement or which are necessary for the processing of your personal data or retention is required by law, cannot be deleted.
You have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data to the extent required by applicable law. Where we process your personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We will not process the personal data thereafter unless there is no other legal basis for the processing. You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the email addresses of the contact persons of the controllers or by contacting our customer service.
7. Amendments to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement.